Bathroom Remodeling Bethesda MD
Trust your next bathroom remodeling job to the experts at Bradley Construction. We’ve been remodeling bathrooms in the Bethesda, MD area for over 35 years.
A typical small bathroom remodeling job includes new flooring and shower tiles, new vanity sink and toilet. Bradley Construction also has?experience with large scale bathroom remodeling. We can add square footage to your current bathroom in addition to moving sinks and toilets. Our design will go over all of the details including tile, vanity and counter top choices. ?We’re flexible and value oriented. We use the latest in CAD and design software to come up with a rough floor plan & elevation view of your project.
A bathroom remodel will increase the value of your home by adding convenient features with a beautiful design. Things to consider: What universal design features would you be willing to include in your remodeling project? Grab bars and barrier-free shower in bathroom-Wider doorways/hallways – Ergonomic? door/cabinet handles –? Task lighting – Single-level faucetry ?
- What features would make the bath more comfortable for you?
- How would you like to use your bath?
- Is this a family bath or master bath?
- How many people will be using it?
- Are there enough sinks and counter space for everyone?
- Are there enough baths in the house or should you consider adding another room? (This is usually a concern as children reach their teen years and also with expanding families.)
- Do you prefer to take showers or baths? If you like baths, would you prefer a tub and shower combination unit or ?separate facilities? Have you always wanted a claw foot tub or would you ???? rather install a whirlpool?
- Do you have adequate storage? (Make a list of? all the items you need to store in the bath to ensure proper storage space?in the plan. This list also should include cleaning agents, toiletries,? linens, first aid items and medications. Indicate on this list where in?the room you would like to store each of these items. For example, you may? want some of the toiletries in the shower area, while others will be used?by the sink or dressing area. Storage is one of the biggest concerns in any design, particularly in rooms as small as the typical bath. Carefully? consider this aspect of the room during your preplanning phase.)
- Have you considered the lighting in your? bath?
- What kind of lighting do you want in your?bath?
- You can still obtain a water rich?environment with water-saving features.
- If the bath in question is a shared bath for the family, would a separation of the sinks from the rest of the room be helpful?
- Have you considered newer water-saving fixtures? (You can still obtain a water rich environ
For some ideas, go to Kohler’s web site to view bathroom sinks, faucets, toilets, etc. You can also go to the National Kitchen and Bath Assn.’s web site ?as well as our portfolio section for additional information on your project.?Contact us today and let us turn your bathroom into an oasis you deserve.
CALL BRADLEY CONSTRUCTION TODAY! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR?WINTER SAVINGS!? Call (301) 253-6087.
Bradley Construction – Bathroom remodeling in Bethesda, MD since 1978.
Serving the following zip codes in Bethesda
20810, 20811, 20813, 20814, 20816, 20817, 20824, 20827, 20889, 20892, 20894